Hello Gems, it’s another #blogmas post and today, we will be making a Christmas Ugly sweater.
I had this brilliant idea that making a DIY ugly sweater would be too easy, so I thought to myself “how about we make it light up”. well first of all we all know I’m artistically challenged (if that’s even a thing lol), so process was a bit interesting.
Let’s get right into this #DIY
what do you need?
- old sweater (any color would do)
- some Christmas decoration
- glue (I used a glue gun, its easy, fast and not so messy)
- big ribbon (you can use the ones that light up
- and a battery powered light
I had to keep adjusting and readjust the bow light cos it was a bit heavy, I ended up just gluing it to the sweater cos fell off a few times.